crazysp

crazysp

Vain (The Seven Deadly Series #1) - Fisher Amelie At first i was very hesitant with this story , just because my goodreads friend raved about it in their reviews. And i'm usually a big party pooper when it comes to these books, i always usually am beyond irritated that i give up pretty early . I really was considering doing that for this one because the heroine was too much . These rich Kids always have some types of daddy /mommy issues that i really get tired of sympathizing. I guess i just wanna meet the rich kid that has these problems and is ok in-spite of this , so i was really not feeling that aspect of the story .The story dragged and around when the went to Uganda my mind slowly changed. I felt she just needed to realize the world was a darker place than just her little bubble. My heart really broke for those kids , and i really loved her fearlessness in handling the situation with those kids . The constant battle and fighting, always living in fear i applaud her for having a backbone through all of this.I really felt her growth and i loved that , nothing is better to me in a story than a characters overall growth.The romance aspect of this i thought was sweet and you could tell their were both wary of falling in love in such dangerous circumstances. The cuteness of his always wanting to keep her safe really touched my heart .