crazysp

crazysp

Fifth Grave Past the Light - Darynda Jones Superb ! I loved every moment of this novel . During the initial start i thought this was gonna be a typical Charlie novel , still good but just a filler to move the series along . I needed some more connection between her and Reyes , i needed to see her reciprocate his feelings to the extent that she would literally kill for him ,like she needs him with her breathe she takes, basically he's her everything . I wanted that and i got so much more , honestly this blew me away and this is favorite Charlie novel since the start of the series.. I connected with her so much more , her reasoning made sense and everything was just in a nice neat box that really held together the whole plot of this series. It showcased the plot and has driven it further , making me soo pumped for the additional stories in this novel!Reyes made me swoon , He was Literally EVERYTHING in this one . He loves Charlie to death and he would do anything for him , even risk or take his own life . Reyes is just the perfect mix of everything i love and i must say i wish i could steal him from Charlie *wink wink*This was amazing and i cant wait for the next book in the series to hear the answer to that question . Everything about Charlie and Reyes is so original , trust me they never do anything in halves .. 5 Fantastic stars.