crazysp

crazysp

Forged in Steele

Forged in Steele - Maya Banks WOW ! I absolutely adored this book , it had a perfect mix of suspense , action , romance and it packed such intensity . I saw just a complete different side of Steele that was truly awe worthy . I must say Maya Banks always delivers a good story.Steele What a complete, loveable badass , he was so fierce yet so protective and cute . I liked that he didnt fight his feeling too much and dragged the story . He had some initial fears, got over them and moved on . Nothing is worse than when a story drags for absolutely no reason . He truly fell over heels and i felt it to my toes.She was a good mix to the story and she fit Steel's personality perfectly . I didnt find heramazing , at one point i couldn't remember her did . That isnt a bad thing , i just felt Steele dominated the book ( or atleast he dominated my mind ) .I love how this series includes the other characters annd we can see the series growth not just the characters growth .I had minor issues with this ( It didnt have as much action has initial book , i feel the author downslided on the other parts of the story for more romance. I feel the series might be loosing its grit and getting too mushy which isnt out it initially started out ) I was very intrigued with Hancock in this book and i really want to read his book . I hope the author creates a spin off Titan (i find snipppets of them very interesting ) so i can see exactly is going on their. This book was goood 4 stars .