crazysp

crazysp

Creed (Unfinished Hero, #2)

Creed (Unfinished Hero, #2) - Kristen Ashley I liked this one but like Raid it really didn't stand out for me . the characters were good and they fit each other to the T (two awesome bad asses ) but i felt the hero gave up too easy in the early days with him and Sylvia . What her dad did to him was horrible but he should have fought harder to find her after they let him go . I hated what the heroine what through but i guess it all worked out in the end . Idk i just found myself panting for any glimpse of Knight in this book when he wasn't the principal character which just goes to show how deeply embed he his in my brain. it also shows how I didn't connect with the characters that much . I just don't feel KA is gonna write a next hero for me that will surpass Knight in this series. i was kinda bored in some instances because the plot slowed majorly in the 50% half of the book so their wasn't much going on except sex . They were some pretty words that they both said that made me really like them not love but still the words were heart melting.