crazysp

crazysp

Beautifully Damaged

Beautifully Damaged - L.A. Fiore This novel really took me by surprise. I was anxious, I was scared. It had just had me feeling all sorts of emotions. I laughed, I cried and I fell in love with most of the characters which I thought was just beautiful because I rarely if ever do like so many characters. As my goodreads friend Arijana would say I’m so hard to please which means that a book must be really good for me to rate it 5 stars . it just touched a part of me that believes in the beauty and healing of love and I needed that at the right exact moment . So I was pleasantly surprised and very happy when I fell in love with these characters.The heroine of the book was just damn awesome, she is so in love that she heals everything for him. these two being together I felt was really fate and I loved how the author made me believe that (especially since I’m not one to believe in destiny or cosmic force ) . The heroine stood up and relentlessly fought for the man she loved , even when he was self destructing pushing her away . that was really painful for me but it just made the making up even sweeter .not many people would fight so hard for someone , myself including and this kind of made me change my outlook on really hopelessly loving someone .The supporting characters were just brilliant and they played their roles really well . the theme of friendship was very evident through this book and that absolutely made me start gushing for this like crazy.GOD I LOVE LUCIEN AND TRENT ! I want them to get their own novels especially Lucien which I think his story would make a great book. Yet again I say this was great and I'm so happy I read it . thanks to the author for making this , I will definetly check out her other stories 