crazysp

crazysp

Rock Me Slowly (Buried Alive Rockers, #1) - Dawn Sutherland I know I'm hard to please but this book is completely tasteless. i had to DNF , this girl is rambling likes she's a silly teenager when she's suppose to be a grown woman. The lead guy is awful and then let's not even talk about Mickey , that dude is cockiness personified . “You’re just fucking whipped I get laid more times than you. And this dick beside me is ZackHarrison, Rhythm guitarist. To my left is Josh whom I believe you have already met. He is prettymuch just a bit behind me in the amount of lays he gets in a month. The girls just fucking love aguitarist, something about how they are good with their fingers. Then we have our drummer TannerSmith, who can beat the shit out of any drum beat. He is the fucking party animal. You will always seehim shitfaced, just ignore him. Our bassist here is Blaine Ross. He is a mean mother fucker that youwill grow to love. So that’s the band. I can’t promise you that I will keep my hands to myself".Seriously i would have punched in the nuts and walked out , thats how violent this scene made me.JOSH FIRST MEETING HER“You know Sophie I can’t stop thinking about what it would be like to fuck your hot little pussy. I’mhard just thinking about it. What do you say we sneak away and have a little tete a tete.” I’m verytempted. The thought of having this rock star hovering above me is a hot thought. No, I need to keepmy mind on the game here; I don’t want to lose my job".These guys are douches and i like alpha men just not complete asses. The writing is awful , DNF at 20 %