crazysp

crazysp

The Art of Control (The Art of D/s #3)

The Art of Control (The Art of D/s #3) - Ella Dominguez I'm not sure I can write a review that accurately states how I feel about this series . This book was sadistic and angsty to the max. They went through soooooo much ,I cannot even begin to state . they just had to break ,the stress of Everything was too much,really too much . They always stay true to their love/obsession. I'm not gonna say I'm in love with their sweet romance or any other shit like that. This wasn't sweet and It really wasn't my normal cup of team . The heroine was the best really ,she made this story !!! Sawyer was my next best character ,kinda wish he was the hero instead of the real hero. Seems too not macho to be a Dom , he really faded away for me ,I found myself just looking Isabel in most of the scenes to see her response then double back to his . I could her thoughts and connect with her a whole lot more .I really just can't picture it . He can even fire a gun properly . That shit made me loose all faith in his ability to protect her(Not that he even could). That could have been handled better but otherwise this story messed me up a whole lot more than just the hero. Sigh I love the heroine. I can see why people enjoy these sadistic books .It was absolutely crazy how this story unfolded .Thinking about the last 1/4 of the book was EVERYTHING! Their was some crazy physiological shit was going in this author's head because really . I'm so conflicted ,I really don't know if i loved it . I definitely have strong feelings enough to take a good while to write this review . I really must say the writing wasn't great but the story was golden for me . (I cannot even make up my mind in my own review ..sigh X_X) .I'm giving cudos for writing this shit and it made me more interested to step out of my nice little bubble and read some sadistic stories once a month lol . 4.5 stars Cause this shit was good (YES i have reconciled with my inner demons )