crazysp

crazysp

Suicide Note

Suicide Note - Teresa Mummert I'm sitting here trying to accumulate all my thoughts for this book and one word stood out LOVE . it was beautiful and certain lines in this book really struck through me . i believe that love is so beautiful in its finest and most pure form . this proved it , it was just so refreshingly sweet and almost perfect with how they interacted , especially the strength and love they had for me each other. the writing was smooth ,it flowed well and i really enjoyed this author prose. the diction was free , i would really enjoyed to learn who actually wrote the suicide note , that would have ended the novel on a finalized note me . the epilogue was nice, just wish they got married. the ending line was perfect and it reminded me of a particular scene in one of Judith Mcnaughts historicals that i love.the parents seem harsh and yet no so harsh , they were basically not in the book . i would have loved for them to get a total ass chewing and i didnt like the scence where she apologized to her sister for no reason. that irked me because i didn't get why she would do it when her sister is so selfish . their were just some little elements that annoyed me , but otherwise it was good and things progessed over a quick , nice time span.i enjoyed this and will be looking for this authors' works in the future5 stars :)